System is the big range of mobile access tower in galvanized steel, 6 interchangeable sizes, quick and easy to assemble, designed, tested and certified according to European standard EN 1004. The strong steel structure allows to work in the absence of oscillations, the galvanized treatment protect the surface from the rust.
• EN 260, Ø 45 mm round steel pipe
• Made of galvanized rust-resistant steel.
• New wheel EN 1004
• BASE: ø 200 mm wheels with brake, EN 1004 certified, spirit levels to check horizontality. (OPTIONAL). Nr. 4 adjustable telescopic feet with anti-unscrewing device.
• TOWER: standard H 1.50 m, optional H 0.90 m with crossbars. To facilitate climbing from the inside, as per European standard EN 1004 frames have rungs with a 30 cm pitch and anti-slip ribbing.
• WORK PLATFORM: EN 1004 Standard aluminium bearing structure. The blue nylon compound hooks allow perfect securing of the platform to the scaffold structure. The wooden anti-slip platform is provided with a comfortable trap door allowing operator to pass from one floor to another. Galvanized steel toeboards prevent accidental fall of persons and things. Each work platform kit comes complete with parapet bars.
Shrink-wrap film packaging.
• EN 1004 GUARDRAIL: for the EN 1004 version a guardrail is necessary for each work platform, made of 4 internal frames which, form a protective barrier against accidental falls and further strengthen the structure.
• EN 1004 STABILIZER BRACES even more stable, more secure. Increase the size of the base. With 2 eclusive locks for each stabilizer. (code 20753), especially for the movement of the mobile access tower. (code 20525).